Saturday, May 23, 2009

You Thanks

I recently searched the Internet to find out how to express my appreciation to somebody who did a lot of good things for me.

I searched and searched and I couldn't find a unique way until I came across this website.

I was sceptical about this company until I used there service.
What they do and don't laugh for $9.95 they say Thank you to the people who you 're appreciate the most.

I thought it's a scam but it turn out this is the best $9.95 I ever spent on something what is make no sense.

They sent two different size of Thanks certificate one for wallet size the other you can hang it on the wall and the made a personal, friendly phone call to my friend.

My buddy was surprised and amazed about this neat thing. He immediately used them to Thank me my Thanks.

You know what?

This is the most clever idea I ever seen and used since pet-rock. I want to call up your attention and give my best review for the company.

http://www.thanksorapology.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment